The Bay Area Music Foundation (formerly the Bay Area Little Symphony) has received grants and financial support from numerous corporate and individual sources. Some of these include:
- Jean and E. Floyd Kvamme Foundation
- Alameda County Art Commission
- American Federation of Musicians Music Performance Trust Fund
- Anonymous: many anonymous donations
- Juliet Barrera
- Bay View Federal Savings
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- Joan V Boyce
- California Arts Council
- The Clorox Company Foundation
- Danger Research, Inc.
- Loretta Faulkner
- Humanities and Arts Endowment Fund at PCLG
- Jack & Cohen Builders, Inc.
- Jeanne Taber-Johnson and Dwight Johnson
- Los Altos Cultural Association
- Bryce Martens & Associates and Family
- Operon Technologies, Inc.
- Bob C Quenelle
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- San Mateo County Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Tarlton Properties, Inc.
If you would like to help the Bay Area Music Foundation with a donation or volunteer to help us in the office, at concerts, with fund raising, or other tasks, please email: email@example.com